There’s a lot on sale at Safeway this week! Not a ton that are knockout deals, but some good prices to buy as much as you need for a week or two. I am loving that their in-ad coupons now often allow you to buy more than one! Keep in mind that you still need a $20 minimum purchase, but you can combine store/in-ad coupons with manufacturer’s coupons!
By the way, if you’re new to shopping at Safeway, or any other store, you should check out the list of coupon policies and other FAQs.
72-Hour Sale – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Only:
- Mission Tortilla Chips 99 ¢ (limit 1)
- Digiorno Pizza $3.99 (limit 1) – There are $1/1 coupons out there but I doubt the variety that’s on sale is the variety that the coupon is for. Could be, though!
- Starbucks Coffee $4.99
- 12 Pack 7Up, Mountain Dew, or Lipton Brisk $2.49 when you buy 4
Meat, Frozen, and Dairy:
- Sanderson Farms Whole Chicken 69 ¢ – Not quite as low as it was at Albies a few weeks ago, but pretty close! I’d stock up at this price.
- 80% Lean Ground Beef $1.88 – A buy-it-if-you-need it price.
- Rancher’s Reserve Boneless London Broil $1.88/lb – Great price!
- Hormel Natural Choice Lunchmeat $1.99 each with in-ad coupon (limit 5)
- Johnsonville Bratwurst or Italian Sausage $2.99 with in-ad coupon (limit 5)
- Tyson Breaded Chicken Selections $3.99 (limit 10)
- Safeway Thick Sliced Hickory Smoked Bacon (3 lb) $4.99 with in-ad coupon (limit 2)
- Lucerne Eggs 18 ct 99 ¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 1)
- Lucerene Creamery Fresh or Safeway Select Ice Cream $1.99 with in-ad coupon (limit 1)
- Red Lion Nectarines 98 ¢/lb
- Green Beans 98 ¢/lb
- On the Vine Cluster Tomatoes 98 ¢/lb
- 3 lb Bag Gala Apples $1.59 each with in-ad coupon (limit 2)
- Pint Grape Tomatoes 99 ¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 2)
General Grocery and Household:
- 6 Pack IBC Root Beer $1.99 with in-ad coupon (limit 3)
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.77 with in-ad coupon (limit 4) – Use $1.25/2 to get for $1.15 each!
- Hefty Trash Bags $3.99 with in-ad coupon (limit 4) – Seems like there should be $1/1 coupons out there. If so, that’s a great price.
Please add your finds â€“ especially unadvertised deals â€“ in the comments! This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAbleâ€™s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.