Here we go – time for a new grocery ad cycle! Don’t forget to take your own grocery bags into Sunflower Market – they’ll give you 10¢ off per bag.
First off, Double Ad Wednesday deals: these deals from “last” week are still good on Wednesday only!
- Utah Peaches 77¢/lb
- Celery 50¢
- Yellow Nectarines 88¢/lb
- Red and Green Leaf Lettuce 88¢ each
- Red Bell Peppers 55¢ each – Lowest I’ve ever seen them!
- Eggplant 88¢
- Bunch Spinach 88¢
- Green Cabbage 33¢/lb
- Red, Green, and Black Seedless Grapes 99¢/lb
- Yellow Onions (3 lb bag) 99¢ each
- Cauliflower 99¢ each
- Mini Sweet Peppers (1 pint) 99¢ each
- Brussels Sprouts 88¢/lb
- ORGANIC Romaine Lettuce 99¢ each
- Assorted Pork Chops 97¢/lb
- Bone-In Pork Loin Chops $1.99/lb
- Sirloin Tip Roast $2.99/lb
And now for the deals that are good Wednesday through the next Wednesday:
- Canteloupe 50¢ each – Can anyone report what size these are?
- Green Beans 99¢/lb
- Red Bell Peppers 88¢ each
- Honeydew Melons 49¢/lb
- Navel Oranges 88¢/lb – Wait for 50¢/lb or so.
- Iceberg or Romaine Lettuce 88¢ each – Great price for romaine, not so much for iceberg.
- Acorn Squash 39¢/lb
- Red or White Onions 50¢/lb
- Red or White Potatoes 50¢ – Not a stellar price, but they don’t go much lower usually.
- Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, or Granny Smith Apples 99¢/lb – Will go lower.
- Large Hass Avocados 77¢ each
- Beefsteak Tomatoes 77¢/lb
- Jewel or Garnet Yams 99¢/lb
- Kiwi Fruit 20¢ each
- 93% Lean Ground Beef $1.97/lb– Great price for super-lean beef.
- Hansen’s Natural Soda $1.89 (6 pack) – Use $1/2 to get for $1.39, I’d stock up!
- Mission Flour Tortilla Wraps $1.99 – Use 55¢/1 to get for $1.44. I would wait, I have knowledge that it will go on sale for this price at stores that double soon. :) There are blinkies for $1/1 at other grocery stores, btw.
- ORGANIC Broccoli 99¢/lb
- ORGANIC Gala Apples $1.49/lb
- ORGANIC Bartlett Pears $1.49/lb
Don’t forget to check back on Friday for a sneak peek at their weekend sale! Be sure to check out the entire ad before you go; I’ve just listed the items that are a good deal based on the normal sales cycles at the stores in Colorado Springs
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.