Time to get ready to shop at Sunflower Market this week – here’s your peek at the deals that start tomorrow.
Deals good on Wednesday, September 9th only:
- Bartlett Pears 49 ¢/lb
- Hass Avocados 33 ¢ each
- Limes 20 ¢ each – Likely still cheaper at Rancho Liborio.
- Seedless Watermelon 33 ¢/lb
- Yellow Onions 33 ¢/lb
- Beefsteak Tomatoes 99 ¢/lb
- ORGANIC Broccoli 99 ¢/lb
- ORGANIC Italian or Yellow Squash 99 ¢/lb
- Country Style Pork Ribs (bone-in) 97 ¢/lb
- Pork Sausage $1.97/lb
And the deals good all week long:
- Utah Peaches 77 ¢/lb
- Celery 50 ¢
- Yellow Nectarines 88 ¢/lb
- Red and Green Leaf Lettuce 88 ¢ each
- Red Bell Peppers 55 ¢ each – Lowest I’ve ever seen them!
- Eggplant 88 ¢
- Bunch Spinach 88 ¢
- Green Cabbage 33 ¢/lb
- Red, Green, and Black Seedless Grapes 99 ¢/lb
- Yellow Onions (3 lb bag) 99 ¢ each
- Cauliflower 99 ¢ each
- Mini Sweet Peppers (1 pint) 99 ¢ each
- Brussels Sprouts 88 ¢/lb
- ORGANIC Romaine Lettuce 99 ¢ each
- Assorted Pork Chops 97 ¢/lb
- Bone-In Pork Loin Chops $1.99/lb
- Sirloin Tip Roast $2.99/lb
Don’t forget to check back on Friday for a sneak peek at their weekend sale! Be sure to check out the entire ad before you go; I’ve just listed the items that are a good deal based on the normal sales cycles at the stores in Colorado Springs
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.