Here’s what’s on sale at Sunflower Market this week, starting off with everyone’s favorite Double Ad Day deals!
Double Ad Wednesday: deals good Wednesday, September 23rd only:
- Canteloupe 50¢ each
- Green Beans 99¢/lb
- Red Bell Peppers 88¢ each
- Honeydew Melons 49¢/lb
- Navel Oranges 88¢/lb – Wait for 50¢/lb or so.
- Iceberg or Romaine Lettuce 88¢ each – Great price for romaine, not so much for iceberg.
- Acorn Squash 39¢/lb
- Red or White Onions 50¢/lb
- Red or White Potatoes 50¢
- Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, or Granny Smith Apples 99¢/lb – Will go lower.
- Large Hass Avocados 77¢ each
- Beefsteak Tomatoes 77¢/lb
- Jewel or Garnet Yams 99¢/lb
- Kiwi Fruit 20¢ each
- 93% Lean Ground Beef $1.97/lb– Great price for super-lean beef.
- Hansen’s Natural Soda $1.89 (6 pack) – Use $1/2 to get for $1.39, I’d stock up!
- ORGANIC Broccoli 99¢/lb
- ORGANIC Gala Apples $1.49/lb
- ORGANIC Bartlett Pears $1.49/lb
And the deals good this Wednesday through next Wednesday:
- Asparagus $1.67/lb
- On the Vine Cluster Tomatoes 88¢/lb
- Gala Apples 88¢
- Bartlett Pears 88¢
- Cherry Tomatoes (20 oz) $1.50
- Celery 88¢ each
- Eggplant 88¢ each
- Green Bell Peppers 50¢ each
- Red or Green Leaf Lettuce 88¢
- Mexican Papaya or Jicama 88¢/lb – Often lower at Rancho Liborio.
- ORGANIC Hass Avocados 99¢ each
- Chicken Sausage $1.99/lb
- Ribeye Steak $4.97/lb (bone-in)
- Monterey Jack Cheese $1.99/lb
- Pacific Organic Broth (32 oz) 99¢ – Pretty sure this is an amazing price!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4.99 (1 liter or 33.8 oz) – Best price in town; this is 14.7¢ per ounce and Sam’s is 19.8¢/oz at last check. (Seems to come around every few months)
Don’t forget to check back on Friday for a sneak peek at their weekend sale! Be sure to check out the entire ad before you go; I’ve just listed the items that are a good deal based on the normal sales cycles at the stores in Colorado Springs.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.