Whether you celebrate Halloween, Reformation Day, or “fall harvest”, there are lots of ways to get free food this weekend! Here we go:
- Kids eat free at Outback Steakhouse with paying adult when they’re in costume on Saturday night, October 31st. Constitution and Powers location only. Thanks, Lisa!
- *New* Kids eat free at Famous Dave’s Barbecue all day on Saturday with adult entree purchase.
- Free burritos at Chipotle from 6-10 PM when you show up dressed like a burrito!
- Free BlackJack Taco from Taco Bell from 6 PM to midnight. You may want to call ahead, sometimes Taco Bell’s participation varies pretty widely.
- Free kid-size pizza from Papa Murphy’s on Saturday when your kid shows up in costume – not all locations are participating, read here to find out which ones are.
- Keva Juice is having a smoothie special from 5 to 7 PM on Saturday, October 31st when you’re in costume (and I would guess a Chipotle burrito should count!) – 12 oz smoothies are $1 and 24 oz smoothies are $2. One per customer. The location at 1912 Southgate is definitely participating, you may want to call on the others. Thanks, Catherine!
- Applebees is serving 99¢ kids meals and 1/2 price appetizers on Saturday, October 31st – I know for sure the location at 3708 Galley is participating, you may want to call on the others.
- If you have a Warrior card from PF Chang’s, you can show it on Saturday and get 20% off your order. If you don’t have a Warrior card, you can sign up here (though it does take a few days to come in the mail).
I’m planning on hitting at least Chipotle and Taco Bell… Still haven’t managed to convince my husband to dress up like a burrito, much less appear in public with me dressed like one! :)
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.