There are new Whole Foods printable coupons up. Here’s what’s available now:
- $1.00 off any one 18-oz jar 365 Everyday Value® Organic Peanut Butter
- $1.00 off any one Blue Diamond® Almond Breeze® Almondmilk (refrigerated or aseptic, any size)
- $1.50 any two Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars or Hot Oatmeal items
- $1.00 off any two Lifeway Products
- $1.00 off any one CLIF Quench Sport Drink
- $1.00 off any one Organic Valley Yogurt
- $1.00 off any one method item
- $1.00 off any two CLIF Builder’s® Protein Bars
- 55¢ off any one San-J Tamari, Cooking Sauce or Salad Dressing
- $1.00 off any one Kashi® Heart to Heart® Product
- 75¢ off any one Dagoba Organic Chocolate product
- $1.00 off any one 32 oz. Odwalla
- $1.00 off any one box any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm® Granola Bars or Cascadian Farm® Cereal
Here’s what’s on sale through March 2nd:
Rating: 5 – only $1 off, but doesn’t go lower. This is our favorite bread for dipping in olive oil!
ORGANIC Green, Red, or Rainbow Chard $1.50
ORGANIC Roma Tomatoes $1/lb
Udi’s Gluten Free Wheat or White Bread $3.99
Rating: 4-5? You GF readers can help me out on the rating – I just know this stuff doesn’t go on sale very often and is around $6 per loaf at King Soopers.
Nature’s Path Waffles (assorted, 7.5 oz) $2.50
Imagine Organic Soups (assorted, 15 oz) $2
EnviroKidz Organic Crispy Bars (6.5 oz) $3
If you see something that’s a great deal, be sure to leave a comment – I am not very good with pricing on organic products!
This weekly ad review is part of BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.