There’s a great new coupon booklet available at Safeway! They were all over the dairy section when I was there today. Here’s what’s inside:
- $1/2 Kraft Singles
- $1/2 Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese
- $1/2 Jell-O Gelatin, Mousse, or Pudding Snacks
- $1/2 Knudsen or Breakstone’s Sour Cream or Cottage Cheese
- $1/2 Lucerne Cheese, shredded or chunk
- $1/2 Lucerne Cream Cheese
- $1/2 Lucerne Sour Cream
- $1/2 Eating Right Pro-biotic Yogurt multi-pack
- $1/1 Lucerne Non-dairy Creamer
- 50¢/1 or $1/2 Lucerne Creamery Fresh Ice Cream
- $1/2 Ben and Jerry’s
- $1/1 Nestle Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer
- $1/5 Weight Watcher’s Yogurt Cups
- $1/2 Florida’s Natural Juice
- $1/1 Tillamook 2 lb Baby Loaf Cheese
- $1/2 Chobani ogurts
- $1/2 Sargento Natural Deli Style Sliced Cheeses
- $1/1 Sorrento or Precious Fresh Mozzarella or Ciliengini
- $1/2 Kozy Shack tubs or 6-packs
- $1/2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough
- $1/10 Yoplait Yogurt Cups
- $1/2 Popsicle Ice Pops and Fudgsicle Ice Pops
- 55¢/1 Promise Spread
- 50¢/1 Fage Total Yogurt
- 55¢/1 Silk Soymilk
- 50¢/2 Simply 100% Juices
- 50¢/1 Land o Lakes Butter
- 55¢/1 International Delight Pint
- 55¢/1 Horizon Organic Milk
- 55¢/1 Simply Hashbrowns
- 55¢/1 Crystal Farms All-Whites
Use the coupon for Lucerne Creamery Fresh Ice Cream to get it for $1.49 after coupon through Tuesday!
These are all manufacturer’s coupons, with the exception of the coupons for Safeway or Lucerne-branded products, since of course they are store brands. Keep your eyes peeled for this booklet; the coupons are good through the middle to end of July so we should be able to get some good deals!
You can also play the related instant-win game from Safeway and see if you can win any prizes. I tried and didn’t win, but maybe you’ll have better luck.
And one more Safeway note – I tried to redeem a raincheck today but they wouldn’t accept it because it had been written at a different Safeway location. Kind of a bummer!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.