We have to wait a bit later than much of the country to harvest our gardens, but that time is almost here! Here’s some local farmers markets that will be opening soon. I would highly encourage you to double check the opening dates, times, and locations for these markets. I know from experience that farmers’ markets seem to come and go and the listings you find online aren’t always accurate, unfortunately.
Weekday Farmers Markets
- Pikes Peak Urban Gardens Farmers Market – North Tejon Street downtown from 10 AM to 1 PM each Monday. Opens ?. More info.
- Colorado Farm and Art Market – America the Beautiful Park from 3 PM to 7 PM each Wednesday. Opens June 16th. More info.
- Woodland Park Farmers Market – Henrietta Avenue in downtown Woodland Park from 7 AM to 1 PM each Friday. Opens June 11. More info.
- Memorial Park Farmers Market – Memorial Park from 7 AM to 1 PM Mondays and Thursdays. Opens ?. Look for updated info here soon.
Saturday Farmers Markets
- Colorado Farm and Art Market – The Margarita at Pine Creek, 9 AM to 1 PM. Opens June 19th. More info.
- Doherty High School Farmers Market – Doherty High School, 7 AM to 1 PM. Opens ?. More info: 719-574-1283
- Memorial Park Farmers Market – Memorial Park,
- Old Colorado City Farmers Market – Bancroft Park in OCC, 7 AM to 1 PM. Opens June 6? More info.
- Heritage Farmers Market – Cheyenne Road and 12th St., 9 AM to 11:30 AM. Opens ?. More info.
Lettuce Patch Gardens has a few others listed, but I was unable to confirm that they are still in existence.
Which markets are your favorites? Any particular ones that have a better selection of a certain type of product?
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.