Taco Bell is offering their Crunchwrap Supreme, regularly around $2.39, for 88¢ through Saturday, March 5th! They’re tackling the news that their beef is only 88% “real beef” and the other 12% is their “signature recipe”. Get more info here.
Personally, I’m not sure I really get the hubbub about the beef deal: we are talking fast food; who knows what all goes in it at Taco Bell or anywhere else. :)
Liz sent in this tip and mentioned that the Taco Bell at Dublin and Powers hadn’t yet heard of the deal, but honored it anyway.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.