Here’s what you can expect to find at the Colorado Farm and Art Market this Wednesday! This midweek market is at a different location than their Saturday market, so make sure you take note of that if you’ve never been before. Looks like they’ll have everything from cabbage to cucumbers to cherries – here’s the scoop!
Colorado Farm and Art Market – 3 to 7 PM
Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center (Sculpture Garden) – 30 West Dale Street
- Country Roots Farm: oxheart cabbage, carrots, beets, onions, elephant garlic, summer squash, cucumbers, broccoli, kohlrabi, sunflowers, basil, herbs, swiss chard, kale, eggs.
- Smith Farms: summer squash, cucumbers, sweet corn, maybe Rocky Ford melons and tomatoes
- Venetucci Farms: cabbage, beets, carrots, turnips, lettuces, onions, garlic, kale, swiss chard, basil, other herbs, eggs (organic)
- Austin Family Farms: organic Rainier cherries and apricots. Find them at the Venetucci Farms booth
- Larga Vista Ranch: eggs, pastured pork and grass-fed beef (organic)
- Heritage Belle Farms: eggs and pastured pork (organic)
- Sweet & Eurich Farm: eggs (organic)
- Dale House Urban Garden: lettuces and herbs (organic)
Please note that due to weather and other variances, this is a “best estimate” of what vendors expect to have at the market, and may vary.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.