Citadel Mall Farmers Market– 10 AM to 3 PM
North side of the Citadel Mall, next to the old Red Robin building
University Village Shopping Center Farmers Market – 9 AM to 3 PM
5201 N. Nevada
- Miller Farms will have Colorado sweet corn in addition to pickling cucumbers, green beans, asparagus, onions, potatoes, greens, peppers, corn, and more at both of these markets.
Colorado Farm and Art Market – 9 AM to 1 PM
Margarita at Pine Creek – 7350 Pine Creek Road
- Country Roots Farm: Italian, lemon, and blue spice basil; lemon balm; oregano; dill; red amaranth greens; sweet onions; Italian cippolini onions; young leeks; heirloom carrots; beets; cabbage; Swiss chard; English cucumbers; garlic; dry beans; honey; cherry tomatoes (limited quantity!); natural pork sausage; and free-range eggs
- Smith Farms: summer squash, cucumbers, sweet corn, and maybe Rocky Ford melons and tomatoes
- Venetucci Farms: cabbage, beets, carrots, turnips, lettuces, onions, garlic, kale, swiss chard, basil, other herbs, eggs (all organically grown)
- Austin Family Farms: organic Rainier cherries and organic apricots. Find them at the Venetucci booth!
- Garden Varieties: Swiss chard, mizuna, kale, sorrel, arugula, kale (organic)
- Frost Farm: pickling cucumbers, lettuce, red and golden beets, carrots, lamb (organic)
- Larga Vista Ranch: eggs, pastured pork, grass-fed beef (organic)
- Heritage Belle Farms: eggs, pastured pork (organic)
- Rustic Sunflower Farm: eggs, (organic)
- Mountain Acres: eggs, chicken feed (organic)
Thanks so much to the farmers and market organizers for supplying us with this information so that we can provide it to you!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.