We should be getting 4 inserts in this Sunday’s paper: one SmartSource, two Red Plum and one Procter & Gamble. You can view the preview in the Springs Bargains coupon database here.
This might be a great week to purchase a couple extra newspapers if there are at least a few coupons you know for sure that you’ll use. And remember, coupons vary greatly by region, so we may have different values or totally different brands in our inserts. I highly recommend subscribing to the Denver Post, which contains more coupons than the Gazette.
Here are just a few of the coupons that I hope to clip this weekend:
- The coupons for Ivory/Safeguard bars or body wash and the Crest coupon will make both of these products free at King Soopers this week!
- Wish-bone salad dressing will cost just 69¢ at Safeway with the $1/2 coupon.
- You can clip the Nivea coupon for Shave Gel and pick it up for a pretty good price at Albertsons.
- There is another Gillete Fusion Razor coupon for $4/1! It seems like this is on sale at Walgreens almost every week. This week, you can get this Razor for $1.99 with the coupon at Walgreens, but some weeks it’s only $0.99.
- It looks like there may be a couple higher-value coupons on Gillette deodorant and body wash too. Hold them to match-up with a good sale.
- If you use Complete Multi-Purpose Solution, it will be free when you clip the coupon and head to Walgreens.
Be sure to check out the tips in the Couponing FAQ posts for answers to lots of questions about where to get and how to use coupons.
Printable coupons are always available in the Printable Coupons Resource Center!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.