King Soopers is changing their coupon policy, effective this Friday! The limit is going up from three like coupons (or coupons for three like items) to five! This is probably great news for couponers, though it will be interesting to see if it affects stores’ ability to keep popular coupon items in stock. Keep reading below for the full updated policy that goes into effect on Friday.
New King Soopers’ Coupon Policy
Received directly from King Soopers corporate office on 10/20/11.
- We reserve the right to limit no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the same product, each coupon value considered (1) coupon in the same transaction. Limit one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item purchased.
- Expired coupons are not to be accepted
- Only Pharmacy Competitor Coupons accepted
- Couponed Item will not be sold to dealers
Internet Coupon Restrictions/PAH Coupons
- “Free Item” Internet coupons can be accepted if all purchase criteria is met.
- Only one (1) Internet coupon per item will be accepted.
- Only five (5) Internet Coupons per manufacturer per Customer, per day.
- Internet coupons that display characteristics below will not be accepted.
- Out of proportion
- Do not scan properly
- Appear to be altered in any way
- Manufacturers’ Coupons 50 cents and below will automatically be doubled.
- Doubling does not apply to the following:
- Retail Food Store Coupons
- Electronic Coupons
- Items prohibited by law
Note: The Store Manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any coupon.
If you watched the recent episode of Extreme Couponing that was filmed at King Soopers’ in Thornton, you may be interested in reading Extreme Couponing Meets Extreme Production In Reality TV.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.