Since there’s a 30-day free trial and you can cancel without paying anything, I decided to sign up to see if it might be worth a few extra bucks a month. After all, it would be about the equivalent of buying a couple of extra newspapers for the coupons.
Here’s what I found when I signed up this morning:
Here are the coupons that are exclusive to Savings Club members right now:
- $1.25/1 Wisk Deep Clean Laundry Detergent, 45 oz+
This is not that great, IMO, since there’s a $1/1 coupon on their Facebook page right now and we see $1 and $2 coupons in the Sunday inserts pretty regularly.
- $1.50/1 Red Baron Multi-Serve Pizza
I really like this one, as Red Baron coupons in the paper have been pretty rare lately and the best we usually see when we do get one is $1 off two.
- B1G1 Green Works Cleaner
- $1/1 Kellogg’s Krave Cereal
- $0.75/1 Brawny Paper Towels, 2 Giant Rolls+
A pretty good one, as we usually only see coupons for $0.75/2 – though, this one is only valid on giant rolls.
- $1/2 Hellman’s Real Products
Decent, as the insert coupons we sometimes get are usually $0.20/1.
- $1/1 Kellogg’s Special K Cracker Chips
We rarely get higher than $1/2 as an insert or printable coupon.
- $3/1 Milo Kitchen Dog Treats
- $1/1 Crunchtables Frozen Vegetables
I’ve never even seen these…
- $1.35/2 Bob Evan’s Sausage Links or Rolls
This is a great one, though I do have to point out that this brand rarely goes on sale.
- $5/12 Weight Watcher’s Smart Ones
Better than the $1/5 coupons we usually see.
- $1.25/1 Robitussin Product and $1.25/1 Dimetapp Product
$1/1 coupons are more than plentiful.
- $3.50/1 Centrum ProNutrients
- $2/1 Miconazole 3 Product
- $5/1 Abduction DVD
- $4/1 SloNiacin
- $1/1 Sparkle Paper Towels, 6 rolls+
- B1G1 Dove Chocolate Bars
Um, yum, though we do see Dove chocolate coupons relatively often.
- $2/1 L’Oreal Face Cosmetic Product
- $0.30/1 Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
You can get the same coupon on French’s website.
- $0.40/1 Frank’s Red Hot Thick or Sweet Chili Sauce
- $0.50/2 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
We get this one all the time in newspaper inserts.
- $1/1 French’s Dijon Mustard
We see $0.50/1 coupons in the newspaper often, but this would be nice at a store that doesn’t double.
- $2/1 Opti-Free Pure Moist Solution
- $1/1 Scotchgard Protector or Cleaner
So, currently you get about twenty-five “exclusive” coupons for the Savings Club. Some of them are great, but I really only see a couple that I would probably use. I don’t think I’ll be paying $3 a month for just a couple of extra coupons – I’d rather either pick up a couple of extra newspapers or get additional subscriptions to the Denver Post.
According to their FAQ, coupon offers refresh about once a month:
Our goal is to keep the premium coupons collection as fresh as possible, with new offers available every month
That doesn’t seem to be that many premium offers available, especially if they only refresh once a month. If they refreshed with higher-value coupons weekly, it would be a lot better deal, but I would find it hard to break even with a coupon selection like this month’s.
You can get a 30-day free trial for the Savings Club here. I’ll keep my membership for a month or two so I can really evaluate it and see if I can recommend it as a good source of coupons – I’ll be sure to let you know!
Have you tried out the Coupons.com Savings Club?
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.