Just a quick reminder that if you haven’t used the rare coupons in the Pepsi/Frito Lay “Moments To Save” insert we got on February 26th, all the coupons expire this Saturday so you might want to use them!
Normally, I don’t recommend just using coupons because you have them, but many of the ones in this particular insert are only seen once or twice a year, so if you are brand-loyal to those items, it might be better to use them before they expire. Here’s a round up of the items that are on sale for a pretty good deal using the coupons this week:
- SoBe Lifewater – $0.74 after coupon
- Tostitos Chips & Dip – $1.99 and $2.49 respectively, plus $1 off with coupon
- Crush 2 Liters – $0.55 after coupon
- Starbucks Frappuccino or Doubleshot 4-pack – $2.99 after coupon
Get the scoop on Safeway’s deals here.
- Crush 2 Liters – $0.66 after coupon
- Lay’s Kettle Chips – $1.49 after coupon
- Doritos – $1.49 after coupon
- Tostitos Chips & Dip – $2.00 each after coupon
Check out King Soopers’ deals here.
- Ruffles – $1.32 after coupon
- Cheetos or Fritos – $1.49 after coupon
- Tostitos – $1.49 after coupon + cost of dip
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.