JCPenney has some great prices on kids clothing online right now – and they’re supposed to be in stores (starting today), though I don’t know exactly what’s in stock at our local stores. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Byer Polka Dot Dress, Girls Size 7-16 – $3.00
- Polka Dot Dress with Shrug, Girls Size 7-16 – $3.00
- Pinky Solid and Dot Dress, Girls Size 10 – $3.00
- ZeroXposur Plaid Snowboard Jacket, Girls Size 10-14 – $3.00
- Levi’s 511 Skinny Jeans, Boys size 8-20 – $3.00
- Lee Slim Straight Jeans, Boys Size 8-20 – $3.00
- Uproar Skinny Jeans, Boys Size 8-20 – $3.00
- Lee Skinny Jeans, Boys Size 8-20 – $3.00
Since it’s clearance (or “best price” as they’re now calling it), sizes are limited. There’s lots more, those were just the ones that caught my eye!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.