I so needed this month’s Eat Well, Spend Less theme of back-to-school as inspiration to get my act together as we start the new year! Here are the back-to-school-themed posts from the Eat Well, Spend Less bloggers:
- An ABC List of School Lunch Ideas from Food for My Family
- Meal Planning for Homeschoolers from Kingdom First Mom
- Bringing Back the Menu Plan for Fall from Simple Bites
- Quick Meals for Busy Nights from Life as Mom
- 5 Easy School Night Dinner Ideas from Good Life Eats
- 10 Tips to Pack Brilliant School Lunches and Avoid Waste from Kitchen Stewardship
- Once-A-Month Menu Planning and Shopping from Food Your Way
- Hot Breakfast That Require Little Effort from Denver Bargains
This month’s posts really made me think about some things, like menu planning and once-a-month cooking. There could be some big changes brewing at our house – I’ll keep you posted!
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.