I’ve been updating the grand openings/coming soon page with a whole lot of new restaurants and stores that are coming to the Pikes Peak Region, but realized I should do a post with some of the highlights:
- Big Train Restaurant has moved from their longtime space at Nevada and Fillmore and is now in the space that used to house J.P. Fizzy’s on Garden of the Gods. The old Big Train restaurant building will be razed and a hotel built in its place.
- The K-Mart building at that same location (Nevada and Fillmore) is being remodeled into Roadhouse Cinemas, a twelve-screen, dine-in move theater and entertainment complex.
- The Burlington Coat Factory at Powers and Barnes is projected to open this week.
- Pueblo-based coffee roaster Solar Roast is adding a location in downtown Colorado Springs, next to Bingo Burger.
- The Salsa Brava in Briargate will be closing and will be replaced by its sister restaurant, Urban Egg.