If you haven’t checked out our page of new stores and restaurants coming soon, and you’re also not a coffee drinker, you might as well not look at that page because it seems that all I’ve added to it lately has been new coffee shops!
Okay, not quite all, but there are certainly a lot of new coffee stops coming to the Springs:
- Dutch Bros is opening new locations in the former Taco Bueno on N. Academy and one on the southwest corner of Dublin and Powers. There are also two other locations (Platte & Murray, and Academy & Maizeland) that are rumored to be in the works.
- The hip downtown favorite Loyal Coffee is opening a north side location in the old Cafe Velo on Voyager.
- C&C Coffee & Kitchen is now open near Bass Pro Shop
- Solar Roast is now open in the old Starbucks space at the corner of Tejon and Bijou downtown.
- Black Forest’s R&R Coffee Cafe is opening a second location inside the Tri-Lakes YMCA
And in case you’re wondering what’s going in at the old Taco Bueno on Garden of the Gods, that’s another Raising Cane’s. A third Raising Cane’s is also going in at Powers and Barnes.
Check out the grand openings page for even more new stuff that’s coming to town.
Don’t miss out! Get deals like this via email:
Welcome to Springs Bargains, a service of our real estate business, Circa Real Estate Group! I’m Carrie, and since 2008 I’ve been sharing free and discounted ways to eat, play, and enjoy life in Colorado Springs.